[EP-tech] Re: Antwort: Antwort: Searching fails when database field contains Å (utf8 %c3%85)

Hi,

Thank you!  Works like a charm J

/Christer

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of martin.braendle@id.uzh.ch
Sent: den 18 februari 2016 11:22
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Antwort: Searching fails when database field contains Å (utf8 %c3%85)

I have added

chr(0x00c5) => 'A',     # Å
chr(0xc385) => 'A',     # Å

to the $EPrints::Index::FREETEXT_CHAR_MAPPING list in Tokenizer.pm, restarted both the web server and indexer process, and reindexed the eprint that contained Ågren as author.

Now Advanced Search works with Å

Kind regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

Inactive hide details for martin.braendle---18/02/2016 10:14:46---Hi, we can reproduce the behavior:martin.braendle---18/02/2016 10:14:46---Hi, we can reproduce the behavior: